Workshop Experiences at all sites have a group charge as follows;
Part day (10am – 12 noon or 1pm – 3pm)
- Upto 30 students = £200.00
- Upto 60 students = £400.00
Full day workshop (10am – 2pm)
- Up to 30 students = £300.00
- Up to 40 students = £400.00
- Up to 50 students = £500.00
- Up to 60 students = £600.00
- Up to 70 students = £700.00
- Up to 80 students = £800.00
- Up to 90 students = £900.00
- Above 90 students = charged at £10 for each additional student
Lunch rooms = free for workshop experiences.
Accompanying adults are free with the following ratio: 1:6 for Early Years, KS1 & 2 and 1:10 for KS3 & 4.
Guided Learning Experiences
Guided experiences e.g. a tour of Posterngate or the Castle Bailey = £4.10 (minimum group booking x 10)
You can combine a Guided Experience with other aspects of the programme should you wish e.g. part day workshop or Self-led.
- All inclusive Self- led Castle Visit = £8.30 Per student (£8.50 from 1 April 2023)
- Medieval Wall Walk visit = £5.70 per student (£6.00 from 1 April 2023)
- Guided Experience (1 hr) = £4.10 per student
- The Collection Museum = FREE
- Lincolnshire Life Museum = FREE
You can combine a Self-led Experience with other aspects of the programme should you wish e.g. part day workshop or Guided Experience. In good weather the sites have ideal outdoor picnic areas.
Lunch room hire for Self-led = £56.00
Please note that there is limited availability of lunch rooms for Self-led experiences due to workshop demands. In good weather the sites have ideal outdoor picnic areas.
Please note the details on the Loans kit page. Kits can be made up of a variety of options – boxes, bags, art cases and trolleys, depending on the kit you hire. The kits are hired out on a weekly basis.
- Large kits = £34*
- Single kits = £17*
*We are currently unable to invoice for loans kits so they must be paid using cash/card on the day.
- Online talk by the Learning team = £50
- Films 1/2 = £17
- Film 3 = £17
The payment methods for each of the learning offers (except loans boxes) is via Invoice or LCC journal transfer. More details are listed on the Investigate Booking Form. Please note that it is no longer an option to pay by cash or cheque on the day of the visit.
Terms and Conditions
The payment methods for each of the learning offers is via Invoice or LCC journal transfer. More details are listed on the Investigate Booking Form. Please note that it is no longer an option to pay by cash or cheque on the day of the visit.
- To return the Booking Form within 14 days.
- To sign the Booking Form in order for the team to progress to the confirmation stage.
- To read the Site Visit Information leaflet sent with your Booking confirmation email.
- To review the timetable or other relevant information sent by the team (this will be sent to you at least 2 weeks before your visit) and contact the learning team with any questions should you wish.
Notice of cancellation must be given by email or post.
The Booking Form is binding and cancellation charges will be applied as follows;
- 4+ weeks’ notice of cancellation = no cancellation charge
- 2-4 weeks’ notice of cancellation = 50% cancellation charge
- Less than 2 weeks’ notice of cancellation = 100% cancellation charge