Workshop Experiences at all sites have a group charge as follows;
Part day (10am – 12 noon or 1pm – 3pm)
- Upto 30 students = £200.00
- Upto 60 students = £400.00
Full day workshop (10am – 2pm)
- Up to 30 students = £300.00
- Up to 40 students = £400.00
- Up to 50 students = £500.00
- Up to 60 students = £600.00
- Up to 70 students = £700.00
- Up to 80 students = £800.00
- Up to 90 students = £900.00
- Above 90 students = charged at £10 for each additional student
Lunch rooms = free for workshop experiences.
Accompanying adults are free with the following ratio: 1:6 for Early Years, KS1 & 2 and 1:10 for KS3 & 4.
Guided Learning Experiences
Guided experiences e.g. a tour of Posterngate or the Castle Bailey = £4.10 (minimum group booking x 10)
You can combine a Guided Experience with other aspects of the programme should you wish e.g. part day workshop or Self-led.
- All inclusive Self- led Castle Visit = £8.30 Per student (£8.50 from 1 April 2023)
- Medieval Wall Walk visit = £5.70 per student (£6.00 from 1 April 2023)
- Guided Experience (1 hr) = £4.10 per student
- Lincoln Museum = FREE
- Lincolnshire Life Museum = FREE
You can combine a Self-led Experience with other aspects of the programme should you wish e.g. part day workshop or Guided Experience. In good weather the sites have ideal outdoor picnic areas.
Lunch room hire for Self-led = £56.00
Please note that there is limited availability of lunch rooms for Self-led experiences due to workshop demands. In good weather the sites have ideal outdoor picnic areas.
Please note the details on the Loans kit page
Kits can be made up of a variety of options – boxes, bags, art cases and trolleys, depending on the kit you hire. The kits are hired out on a weekly basis for a maximum of 3 weeks.
- Large kits = £34
- Single kits = £17
Kits are hired out on a prepayment basis via the council payment page.
Please note that we do not invoice for loans kits or accept payment on site.
Loans kits Terms and Conditions
Loans kits are hired via the prepayment online booking system.
All loans kits are based at Lincoln Museum.
Please collect and return loans kits at the given times i.e. after 1pm on the Saturday hire date and before 12 noon on the Saturday return date.
Should there be any issue returning the kits on time contact the team as you may incur extra weekly charges de to the high demand.
Please note the details on the digital resources page
- Online talk by the Learning team = £50
- Films = £17
Online talks can be booked via the enquiry form.
Films can be purchased via the council payment page.
The payment methods for each of the learning offers (except loans kits and films) is via Invoice or LCC journal transfer. More details are listed on the Investigate Booking Form once you make an enquiry. Please note that it is not an option to pay by cash or cheque on the day of the visit.
Terms and Conditions
The payment methods for each of the learning offers is via Invoice or LCC journal transfer. More details are listed on the Investigate Booking Form. Please note that it is no longer an option to pay by cash or cheque on the day of the visit.
- To return the Booking Form within 14 days.
- To sign the Booking Form in order for the team to progress to the confirmation stage.
- To read the Site Visit Information leaflet sent with your Booking confirmation email.
- To review the timetable or other relevant information sent by the team (this will be sent to you at least 2 weeks before your visit) and contact the learning team with any questions should you wish.
Notice of cancellation must be given by email or post.
The Booking Form is binding and cancellation charges will be applied as follows;
- 4+ weeks’ notice of cancellation = no cancellation charge
- 2-4 weeks’ notice of cancellation = 50% cancellation charge
- Less than 2 weeks’ notice of cancellation = 100% cancellation charge